In general, the key of the entire integrated accounting software applications include:
1. Purchase / Purchase: To make a purchase activity or obtain goods and services for companies menjalanakan main activities, which then called the Accounts Payable for purchases on credit.
2. Sales / Sales: To record the activities of the company’s revenue recognition which then led to sales of receivables for credit
3. Cash and Bank: To record cash flow and bank receivables in addition to receiving payments and debt payments expenses.
4. Inventory / Stock: to record a good company stock to be sold again, goods in process and raw materials to be processed into products ready for sale or supply of goods for their own use or not to be sold
5. Card File: What serves as a debt ledger / accounts receivable which lists the names and balances on the debt / receivables from customers, vendors and employees.
6. General Entry: or called a general journal to record transactions in addition to Purchase, Sales and Cash and banks, such as depreciation, amortization and other adjustments journal, which in the present in MYOB Account module.
- Modul MYOB – Account Ketika instalasi dan set up MYOB telah selesai, maka akan...
- MYOB – Modul Secara umum kunci dari seluruh software aplikasi akuntansi terintegrasi mencakup...
- Purchase Order After the submission / application procurement / purchase of goods...